Tricia Huguelet, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Assistant Residency Program Director for Gynecology
Director of Education, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Director of Office Hysteroscopy, Gynecology
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Other
- Child and Teen Health - Teen Health
- Infections - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Surgery - Laparoscopic Surgery
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology
- Women's Health - Contraception
- Women's Health - Endometriosis
- Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
- Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
- Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical passion is in pediatric and adolescent gynecology, working with children and young adults at Children’s Hospital Colorado. I also care for adult women at the University of Colorado Hospital, focusing on management of abnormal uterine bleeding and minimally invasive surgical procedures, both in the office and the operating room.
I have a particular interest in congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract, bleeding disorders in adolescents, and endocrine disorders, including precocious and delayed puberty and adolescent polycystic ovarian syndrome.
I strongly believe that the more you educate young girls and adults about what is happening to their bodies, the more you lessen their fears and anxieties, empowering them to make better health care decisions. I strive to provide compassionate and specialized care to all of my patients, routinely collaborating with various subspecialists at Children’s Hospital, in order to provide the best care for my patients.
I live in Denver with my husband and three boys. Away from the hospital, I enjoy jogging, tennis, hiking, skiing and spending time with my family and friends.