Matt Bershinsky, PA-C
Children's Hospital Colorado Outpatient Specialty Care
4125 Briargate Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Children's Hospital Colorado
Conditions & Treatments
Certified Physician Assistant, License
- Bone Infections
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Back Pain
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Fractures
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Hip Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Knee Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Leg Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Scoliosis
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Spine Injuries
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Sprains and Strains
- Injuries and Wounds - Wounds
- Spine - Scoliosis
- Spine - Spondylolisthesis
- Spine - Spondylolysis
Clinical Interest for Patients
My many clinical interests include bone and joint injuries, pediatric sports injuries, scoliosis, and limb deformities. I enjoy working with young athletes to recover from injury and maximize their performance and health.
Kids are not just little adults! I am in a unique position to care for the current issue that brings a child to my office, then help steer them onto a path towards health and physical wellness.
After traveling with the military, I settled in Colorado to enjoy all that the mountains have to offer. Weekends will find me on my mountain bike, skiing, climbing, or finding hidden streams to test my fly fishing skills with my wife and children.
I am an active leader in my son's Scout troop and regularly teach wilderness first aid and survival classes. I have also provided medical coverage to many local sporting events and high school teams. I always welcome the opportunity to work with schools and teams to develop a partnership with coaches, trainers, and parents.