Jeff Wagener, MD
Professor Emeritus, Pediatrics-Pulmonary Medicine
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Pulmonology, Board Certification
- Critical Care
- Ear, Nose, and Throat - Snoring
- Ear, Nose, and Throat - Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Lungs and Breathing
- Lungs and Breathing - Asthma
- Lungs and Breathing - Cystic Fibrosis
- Lungs and Breathing - Lung Disease
- Lungs and Breathing - Pulmonary Disorders
- Symptoms and Manifestations - Breathing Problems
- Symptoms and Manifestations - Cough
- Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
Clinical Interest for Patients
While I take care of children with all forms of breathing problems, I specialize in care of children with Cystic Fibrosis.
I consider the patient the focus of care and feel they are essential in all decisions. I believe in a team approach to caring and work to incorporate nurses, respiratory therapists, dieticians, social workers, and others.
I am interested in mountaineering and apply this clinically to patients with high altitude pulmonary complaints.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (board member)
American Thoracic Society (previous council chair)
American Lung Association
Boy Scouts of America (Silver Beaver)