Christina Fraser, MD
Sr. Instructor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology
- Women's Health - Contraception
- Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
- Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
- Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
Dr. Fraser enjoys helping patients become more involved in managing their own care, as well as enabling them to work closely with her to make the best treatment decisions for them. Dr. Fraser’s greatest strength in patient interaction is her ability to truly listen so she can speak freely to her patients about their health without them experiencing shame or embarrassment. She is very active in patient follow up.
Dr. Fraser was drawn to this field of medicine because of the intimate relationship OB/GYN doctors have with their patients as care continues from teen years into motherhood and through menopause. Dr. Fraser enjoys these relationships and the opportunity to educate her patients about the issues that can have a positive impact on their lives.