Julie Scott, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Maternal Fetal Medicine
Ob/Gyn-Maternal Fetal Medicine
UCH - Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Ct
Aurora , CO
University of Colorado Hospital
Children's Hospital Colorado
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Board Certification
NTQR Nuchal Translucency and Nasal Bone Certification, Specialized Training
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Endocrine Disorders
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Maternal and Fetal Health
Clinical Interest for Patients
My medical interests include the care of women who may have complicated medical problems, advanced maternal age, previous complicated pregnancy histories including surgical interventions, or concerns for their unborn child during their current pregnancy (ultrasound and invasive genetic testing).
I am in a unique position as a high risk obstetrician in that I can speak first hand to pregnancy complications in that I have personally experienced a complicated pregnancy after a long struggle with infertility. I strive to provide care that I would expect-compassionate, thoughtful with full utilization of evidence based medicine and technology where appropriate and necessary.
I am a family oriented person who enjoys spending time with her husband, Jeff, and daughter, Olivia. We have many family oriented activities and enjoy time outdoors, gardening, and baking...(especially around the holidays).