Jonathan Bravman, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Board Certification
Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Fractures
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Knee Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Leg Injuries and Disorders
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
Clinical Interest for Patients
Dr. Bravman specializes in shoulder surgery, and also treats a wide variety of sports, shoulder, knee, and ankle conditions. He has prior experience as a team physician for the New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, New England Revolution, and Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins, in addition to several college and high school teams.
Fellowship-trained in sports medicine and shoulder surgery at Harvard-Massachusetts General Hospital, his research interests have focused on clavicle fracture fixation, biomechanics of ACL and rotator cuff fixation, shoulder instability, as well as injuries in skeletally immature athletes, which has resulted in multiple national level presentations and publications.