Terry Harper, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Practice, Ob/Gyn-Gynecologic Oncology
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Board Certification
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Maternal and Fetal Health
- Women's Health
Clinical Interest for Patients
I enjoy all aspects of maternal and fetal medicine but my passions are:
1. Care of women after cancer treatment or with cancer in pregnancy
2. Preconception care for women with complex medical issues or prior poor pregnancy outcomes and care of women in a pregnancy after a loss
3. Early genetic diagnosis of fetal problems
I believe in empowering women and families to be involved in their care. I enjoy establishing relationships with families to ensure that all medical recommendations are consistent with a family's goals.
I consider the care of women a great privilege and work to provide comprehensive physical and mental wellness in pregnancies.