Mandy Dempsey, MD, PhD, MPH/MSPH
Associate Professor, Pediatrics-General Pediatrics
UCH - Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Ct
Children's Hospital Colorado
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Child and Teen Health
- Child and Teen Health - Children's Health
- Child and Teen Health - Infant and Toddler Health
- Child and Teen Health - Parenting
- Child and Teen Health - Pediatric Diseases and Conditions
- Child and Teen Health - Teen Health
Clinical Interest for Patients
I love all aspects of general pediatrics, including both well and sick care. I enjoy taking care of patients from birth through their early adulthood.
I believe that one of the most important aspects of being a good doctor is communication. I strive to always follow through on patients' questions and requests for more information, and to make sure that patients and any participating providers are all "in the loop" regarding the clinical plan.
In my spare time I deeply enjoy the outdoors, yoga, cooking and spending time with my husband and two children.