Jacinda Nicklas, MD, MPH/MSPH
Assistant Professor, Medicine-Internal Medicine
UCH - Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Ct
Aurora , CO
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Nutrition
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Obesity
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Weight Loss and Dieting
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include obesity, diabetes prevention and treatment, women's health, integrative medicine, and postpartum health.
My training in nutrition and integrative medicine allows me to take a unique approach to improving the health and wellness of my patients.
In my spare time I enjoy running, hiking, cooking, and reading.