Bettina Cuneo, MD
Director of Perinatal Cardiology, Director of Fetal Telemedicine
Children's Hospital Colorado
13123 East 16th Ave
Children's Hospital Colorado, Uptown Denver
1830 Franklin St
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Cardiology, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Heart and Circulation
- Heart and Circulation - Congenital Heart Disease
1. Fetal arrhythmias, especially AV block and the long QT syndrome.
2. "Healing from a distance" diagnosing and treating fetal cardiac conditions in mothers with limited access to subspecialty care.
3. Educating obstetrical care providers about the scope and possibilities of perinatal cardiology and the role of the perinatal cardiologist in the care of their patients.
4. Empowering the families whose fetus has cardiac disease.
5. Questioning the status quo and advancing the field of perinatal cardiology through single and multi-center research.
6. Mentoring pediatric cardiology and maternal fetal medicine fellows/junior faculty who share the desire to excel in perinatal cardiology.