Oren Kupfer, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics-Pulmonary Medicine
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Lungs and Breathing
- Lungs and Breathing - Asthma
- Lungs and Breathing - Cystic Fibrosis
- Lungs and Breathing - Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lungs and Breathing - Lung Disease
- Lungs and Breathing - Pulmonary Disorders
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include respiratory care for children with neuromuscular weakness, chest wall abnormalities, restrictive lung disease, and recurrent chest infections.
I believe in treating each child as an individual, addressing their respiratory needs as part of their global health, and aligning medical management with the child's and parents' wishes.