Steve Maher, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor, Ophthalmology
Conditions & Treatments
Ophthalmology, Board Certification
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, Specialized Training
- Child and Teen Health
- Eyes and Vision
- Eyes and Vision - Corneal Disease
- Eyes and Vision - Dry Eyes
- Eyes and Vision - Eye Disease
- Eyes and Vision - Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Surgery - Eye and/or Orbital Surgery
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include all aspects of children's eye care, especially eye muscle misalignment and lazy eye (amblyopia). I have vast experience in adult eye muscle issues as well.
I would like to provide the best possible eye care for all my patients. Very often this requires the help of parents or other family members with a willingness to work together to attain this goal.