Monique Johnson, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn
English, Portuguese, Spanish
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Board Certification
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Endocrine Disorders
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Maternal and Fetal Health
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing
Clinical Interest for Patients
My many clinical interests include management of high risk pregnancies especially those complicated by diabetes.
I strive to provide the best evidence based care for my patients. I believe in treating the person as a whole, taking every aspect of a patient’s body and health into consideration during diagnosis and treatment. I believe in empowering women, their families and our community to achieve optimal health and outcomes.
In my spare time, I enjoy astronomy, karate, meditation, and spending time with my family.