Derek DelMonte, MD
Assistant Professor, Ophthalmology
Conditions & Treatments
Ophthalmology, Board Certification
Cornea, External Disease & Refractive Surgery, Specialized Training
- Eyes and Vision
- Eyes and Vision - Cataract
- Eyes and Vision - Cataract Extraction
- Eyes and Vision - Corneal Disease
- Eyes and Vision - Corneal Transplantation
- Eyes and Vision - Eye Disease
- Eyes and Vision - LASIK Surgery
- Surgery - Eye and/or Orbital Surgery
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am a busy clinician who enjoys caring for patients and teaching the next generation of medical professionals. I spend the majority of my time seeing patients in clinic and performing a variety of eye surgeries, including cataract surgery and corneal transplantation.
I enjoy all activities that I can do outdoors.
I lecture on topics ranging from medical and ophthalmic education in the 21st century to various topics in the field of corneal disease to the latest updates on cataract surgery.