Megan Adams, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery-Transplant
Conditions & Treatments
Surgery, Board Certification
- Digestive System
- Digestive System - Biliary Surgery
- Digestive System - Pancreas Surgery
- Surgery - Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Surgery - Liver Transplant Surgery
- Surgery - Major Liver Surgery (Hepatobiliary)
- Surgery - Pancreas Transplant Surgery
- Surgery - Transplant Surgery
Clinical Interest for Patients
Liver, kidney and pancreas transplant in both pediatric and adult patients. I also enjoy hepatobiliary procedures in both patient populations.
I believe in providing excellent and compassionate personal care of my patients. I treat my patients as if they were a member of my own family. Integrating the family into the medical care and decision making is important in my clinical practice.