Kerry Reed, NP
Instructor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Gastroenterology
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Certificate
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Board Certification
Registered Nurse, License
- Digestive System
- Digestive System - Celiac Disease
- Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
- Digestive System - Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Digestive System - Intestinal Failure / Short Bowel Syndrome
- Digestive System - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am interested in caring for children with abdominal pain, constipation, encopresis, reflux, celiac disease, IBS, short bowel syndrome.
My passion is caring for children of all ages with GI conditions. With a young family of my own, I understand how important it is for children to be healthy and feel well. I believe understanding the patient and family as whole, helps me to offer the best options for care and treatment.
I enjoying spending time with my family. We all enjoy being outdoors - skiing, hiking, running and camping. I enjoy cooking at home.
- Volunteer for a national GI nursing organization, The Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses (APGNN).
- Active member of the Advanced Practice Provider group at Children's Hospital Colorado.
- Prior mentor for a child in the Sports Buddies Program organized by Big Brothers Big Sisters Corporation.