Karolyn Kabir, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor, Pediatrics
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Child and Teen Health - Children's Health
- Child and Teen Health - Parenting
- Child and Teen Health - Teen Health
- Mental Health and Behavior - Postpartum Depression
- Primary Care
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology
- Women's Health - Breast Feeding
- Women's Health - Contraception
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include teen pregnancy, parenting, reproductive and contraceptive care. I am also interested in screening and treatment of mental health disorders in teen mothers. I provide pediatric and adolescent medical care for teen mothers and their children.
I strive to provide the best care for my patients. I believe in treating the person as a whole, taking every aspect of a patient's body and health into consideration during diagnosis and treatment.
In my spare time, I enjoy taking care of my family, yoga, gardening, photography and traveling.
I am dedicated to improving the health of teen mothers and their children.