David Brumbaugh, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Children's Hospital Colorado
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Digestive System - Colonoscopy
- Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
- Digestive System - Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis
- Digestive System - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Digestive System - Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Nutrition
- Symptoms and Manifestations - Abdominal Pain
- Symptoms and Manifestations - Heartburn
- Symptoms and Manifestations - Nausea and Vomiting
Clinical Interest for Patients
My passion is caring for children with gastrointestinal concerns. My philosophy as a physician is to engage families in establishing goals of care, keeping the child at the heart of every decision.
Married to pediatric nurse, three children.
Enjoy running, skiing, cycling.
Camp Oasis volunteer (summer camp for children with Crohn's and Colitis)
Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases
Humility in Medicine