Christopher Raeburn, MD
Associate Professor, Surgery-GI Tumor/Endocrinology
Conditions & Treatments
Surgery, Board Certification
Endocrine Surgery Fellowship - University of Colorado, Certificate
- Cancers - Head and Neck Cancer
- Digestive System - Biliary Surgery
- Digestive System - Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Digestive System - Hernia
- Endocrine System - Adrenal Diseases
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Cancer
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Disease
- Surgery - Robotic Surgery
Clinical Interest for Patients
My main clinical interest is Endocrine Surgery including the surgical treatment of thyroid nodules/cancer, adrenal tumors, pheochromocytoma, parathyroid problems and pancreatic endocrine tumors; however, I also perform a high volume of General and Laparoscopic Surgery including the surgical treatment of gastrointestinal problems, hernias (with a special interest in complex incisional/ventral hernia repair and enterocutaneous fistula) and trauma. I also perform robotic surgery, primarily for thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal disorders.
Family! In my spare time, I also practice ju jitsu.