Cara Mack, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Gastroenterology, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
Pediatrics - Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, Board Certification
- Digestive System
- Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
- Digestive System - Hepatology (Liver Disorders)
- Digestive System - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Digestive System - Surgical Endoscopy
- Digestive System - Therapeutic Endoscopy
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am interested in neonatal and childhood liver diseases, autoimmune-mediated intestinal and liver disease and pediatric liver transplantation.
I strive to offer excellent comprehensive care in the treatment of children with intestinal, pancreas and liver diseases. I also make it a priority to update families as new, cutting edge therapies become available.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with family, running, biking and skiing.
I participate in at least one fund raising event for Children's Hospital, Organ Donor Alliance or American Liver Foundation.
I am part of a group that makes lunches for the homeless in Denver once a month.