Benjamin Corbett, NP
Instructor, Pediatrics-Pulmonary Medicine
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Pulmonology
PALS Provider, Certificate
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Board Certification
- Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
- Ear, Nose, and Throat - Dysphagia (Trouble Swallowing)
- Ear, Nose, and Throat - Snoring
- Lungs and Breathing - Asthma
- Lungs and Breathing - Lung Disease
- Lungs and Breathing - Pulmonary Disorders
Clinical Interest for Patients
My many clinical interests include pulmonary disorders, airway management, and managing patients both in clinic and in the hospital.
I believe that every patient deserves the best care I can provide.
I enjoy running, hiking, travelling, skiing and biking. I spend most of my spare time with my two children and wife.
I am very interested in improving health globally. I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Central America for 2 years with an assigment in rural health education.