David Beckham, MD
Associate Professor, Medicine-Infectious Disease
Director of the Infectious Disease Fellowship Training Program
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
- Brain and Nervous System - Brain Abscess
- Brain and Nervous System - Meningitis
- Immune System / AIDS - AIDS
- Immune System / AIDS - HIV Disease
- Immune System / AIDS - Immunization
- Infections - Bacterial Infections
- Infections - Fungal Infections
- Infections - Influenza
- Infections - Pneumonia
- Infections - Viral Infections
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include general infectious diseases, HIV care and infections of the nervous system. We are also collaborating with Neurology to provide specialized consultation and care to patients with infections of the nervous system.
I strive to provide individualized care for each patient that addresses the needs of the underlying disease or infection and also supports the patient and their unique life.
Have provided lectures to the public on emerging infectious diseases such as Zika virus.