CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Stephen Scott, MD
Associate Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology
Clinical Interest for Patients
Dr. Scott chose to specialize in pediatric and adolescent gynecology because he felt called to serve these patients who may not otherwise have a voice in promoting their reproductive health. He enjoys developing relationships with his patients and their families so that he can help them maximize their health and wholeness.
Dr. Scott is proud of developing an integrated model of care that balances proactive and preventive primary care with specialty interventions. Part of that model involves listening to his patients so they can work together as a team to form strategies that meet both their unique medical needs and their needs as an individual.
Dr. Scott is a strong advocate of allowing patients the freedom to present their complete story and concerns, as this leads to the customization of interventions that promote healing within the context of that individual’s life needs.