CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Tricia Huguelet, MD
Associate Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Section Chief, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Director of Education, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Director of Office Hysteroscopy
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Other
- Child and Teen Health
- Transgender Health
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology
Women's Health - Contraception
Women's Health - Endometriosis
Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical passion is in pediatric and adolescent gynecology, working with children and young adults at Children’s Hospital Colorado, and their transition to adult gynecologic care at the University of Colorado. As such, I also care for adult women at the University of Colorado Hospital, focusing on management of abnormal uterine bleeding and minimally invasive surgical procedures, both in the office and the operating room.
I have a particular interest in congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract, bleeding disorders in adolescents, gender dysphoria in adolescents and adults, and adolescent polycystic ovarian syndrome.
I strongly believe that the more you educate young girls and adults about what is happening to their bodies, the more you lessen their fears and anxieties, empowering them to make better health care decisions. I strive to provide compassionate and specialized care to all of my patients, routinely collaborating with various subspecialists at Children’s Hospital and The University of Colorado Hospital, in order to provide the best care for my patients.
I live in Denver with my husband and three boys. Away from the hospital, I enjoy jogging, tennis, hiking, skiing and spending time with my family and friends.