CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Nicholas Behrendt, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Maternal Fetal Medicine
Ob/Gyn-Maternal Fetal Medicine
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Board Certification
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Fetal Surgery, Specialized Training
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Maternal and Fetal Health
Clinical Interest for Patients
Fetal Evaluation and Care Fetal Procedures/Intervention/Surgery Genetic Evaluation and Care Maternal Care during Pregnancy, Labor, and Postpartum
Pregnancy is a time of great joy for many families but it can also be a time of stress if there are any perceived issues or complications. I believe that it is my role to offer advanced maternal and fetal diagnostics/evaluations/procedures for families so that they can be empowered with the knowledge to know the best way to navigate the rest of their pregnancy. I believe in being a partner with the families to ensure the right outcome for all of the families we work with. I take great pride in working in a multidisciplinary team that includes Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Pediatric Surgery, Neonatology, Nursing, and many other specialties.