To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Adam Rosenberg, MD
Director - University of Colorado Pediatric Residency Program
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Brain and Nervous System
- Child and Teen Health
Infant and Toddler Health
Pediatric Diseases and Conditions
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Ear Infection
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Hearing Loss
- Heart and Circulation
Congenital Heart Disease
- Lungs and Breathing
- Mental Health and Behavior
Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Maternal and Fetal Health
Neonatal Intensive Care
Clinical Interest for Patients
Continue an active neonatal practice at several institutions in the Denver metro area. Also provide high risk neonatal follow up care at Children’s Hospital 2 afternoons per week.
Avid baseball fan and tennis player
Medical Advisory committee for Round-Up-River Ranch camp. Physician volunteer at the camp during the summer.