CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Adam Rosenberg, MD
Director - University of Colorado Pediatric Residency Program
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Brain and Nervous System
- Child and Teen Health
Infant and Toddler Health
Pediatric Diseases and Conditions
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Ear Infection
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Hearing Loss
- Heart and Circulation
Congenital Heart Disease
- Lungs and Breathing
- Mental Health and Behavior
Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Maternal and Fetal Health
Neonatal Intensive Care
Clinical Interest for Patients
Continue an active neonatal practice at several institutions in the Denver metro area. Also provide high risk neonatal follow up care at Children’s Hospital 2 afternoons per week.
Avid baseball fan and tennis player
Medical Advisory committee for Round-Up-River Ranch camp. Physician volunteer at the camp during the summer.