Sarah Appleton, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Infections - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Mental Health and Behavior - Postpartum Depression
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Contraception
- Women's Health - Endometriosis
Clinical Interest for Patients
I provide the full scope of obstetric and gynecologic care. My clinical interests include minimally invasive surgery for common women's health issues. I am also interested in mental health issues during pregnancy.
I value the partnership I have with my patients to improve their health and their quality of life.
Outside of work, I enjoy hiking, baking, gardening, and enjoying time with my family.