To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Tim Bernard, MD
Director, Colorado Pediatric Stroke Program
Professor of Pediatrics (Child Neurology) and Neurology
Conditions & Treatments
Neurology - Child Neurology
- Blood / Lymphatic System
- Brain and Nervous System
- Child and Teen Health
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
Clinical Interest for Patients
My many clinical interests include childhood stroke, childhood CSVT, and general neurology
I want all of my patients and their families to know that their child is getting the best care possible. In order to support this goal, I strive to listen to the needs of the family and patient, and educate them about their child's disease.
In my spare time, I enjoy skiing, golfing, and spending time with my fifteen year old twins.
Board Member, International Alliance for Pediatric Stroke Medical Advisory Board
I enjoy giving talks about pediatric stroke, and the importance of dedicated pediatric stroke specialists