Robert Davies, MD
Associate Professor, Psychiatry-Med Students
Conditions & Treatments
Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- Mental Health and Behavior
- Mental Health and Behavior - Anxiety
- Mental Health and Behavior - Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Mental Health and Behavior - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Mental Health and Behavior - Panic Disorder
- Mental Health and Behavior - Phobias
- Mental Health and Behavior - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse
Clinical Interest for Patients
I enjoy working with adults dealing with anxiety or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). I also enjoy working with adults with GLBT related issues.
I believe in developing a partnership with my patients, engaging them in all decision making during their care.
I enjoy cooking, reading, gardening, and martial arts.
I volunteer at my children's high school, helping with extra-curricular activities.