CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Michael Narkewicz, MD
Professor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Professor of Pediatrics
Associate Dean for Health Affairs, Children's Hospital
Executive, Provider Strategic Partnerships
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Gastroenterology, Board Certification
Pediatrics - Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Digestive System
Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
Hepatology (Liver Disorders)
Liver Transplant Surgery
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am nationally recognized for my expertise in pediatric hepatology and liver transplantation and cystic fibrosis liver disease. I have additional interests in chronic viral hepatitis, pediatric acute liver failure and chronic pancreatitis. I work closely with patients and families to find the best approaches to care to meet their needs.
Round Up River Ranch volunteer physician.
Medical Advisory Committee: Round Up River Ranch
Chair, Medical Advisory Committee: American Liver Foundation