To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Pam Wilson, MD
Associate Professor, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Conditions & Treatments
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Brain and Nervous System
Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries
- Child and Teen Health
- Rehabilitation Therapy
Clinical Interest for Patients
Pediatric Rehab, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spina Bifida, Athletics in the Disabled, Sports Medicine in the Disabled
I strive to provide the best care for my patients and families. I believe in treating the person as a whole, taking every aspect of a patient's body and health into consideration during diagnosis and treatment. I like to use a holistic approach to all my patients.
I have a daughter in college and I still like to watch soccer. I have a big black dog from the Denver Dumb Friends League and love to play with her. I am on a curling league and have been playing for one year.
I am involved in disabled sports and have been a junior board committee member for over 10 years working with WASUSA. I have worked multiple competitive events for sports for the disabled. I volunteer locally and am always trying to find a sport for every child with a disability to participate.