CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Frank Scott, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics
Chief, Hand Wrist & Elbow (Adult and Pediatric Orthopedics)
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Hand Surgery, Board Certification
Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Sprains and Strains
- Brain and Nervous System
Peripheral Nerve Repair
Trauma / Nerve Injuries
- Emergency Care
- Injuries and Wounds
- Urgent Care
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include adult and pediatric hand surgery. I specialize in congenital hand differences and traumatic and acquired conditions in the pediatric population. I also provide a comprehensive adult hand and upper extremity expertise including treatment for osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, trigger finger, and all conditions affecting the adult population.
I work closely with a multidisciplinary team at both Children's Hospital Colorado and University Hospital to provide personalized treatment plans for every patient, including conservative and surgical options.
Caring for pediatric and adult patients. I am passionate about the patient experience, their health care and the medical education and training our next generation of physicians.