To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Sarit Polsky, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics-Barbara Davis Center
UCH - Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Ct
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adrenal Diseases
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adult Type 1 Diabetes
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adult Type 2 Diabetes
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Endocrine Cancer (Parathyroid, Adrenal, Carcinoid)
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Lipidosis
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Osteoporosis
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Pancreatitis
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Cancer
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Disease
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
Weight Loss and Dieting
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests cover the breadth of endocrine conditions.
I believe that I am a medical adviser to patients. As such, I work together with them to provide comprehensive care for their conditions that takes into account medical expertise, patient safety, and quality of life.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, and exercising.