CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Debnath Chatterjee, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology
Director of Fetal Anesthesia, Colorado Fetal Care Center
Program Director, Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship, University of Colorado
English, Bengali, Tamil, Hindi
Conditions & Treatments
Anesthesiology, Board Certification
Anesthesiology - Pediatric Anesthesiology, Board Certification
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include anesthesia for fetal interventions, including minimally invasive procedures, open mid-gestation fetal surgeries and EXIT procedures. I also practice as a pediatric anesthesiologist providing perioperative anesthesia care for children undergoing a wide variety of surgical and medical procedures.
I strive to provide the safest and highest quality of care for all my patients.
In my spare time, I enjoy being outdoors-hiking, biking and skiing with my wife and two children
Anesthesia for Fetal Interventions