To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Matthew Taylor, MD
Director, Adult Medical Genetics Program
Associate Director, Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine
Conditions & Treatments
Medical Genetics and Genomics - Clinical Genetics and Genomics (MD), Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
- Genetic Conditions and Testing
Clinical Interest for Patients
Genetic Conditions Affecting Adults (Genetic Diagnosis, Management of Genetic Conditions, Genetic Counseling), Genetic Cardiovascular Diseases, Lysosomal Storage Diseases, Precision Medicine, Pharmacogenetics
Medical Genetics, Cardiovascular Genetics, Precision Medicine, Medical Education, Pharmacogenetics