To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Bennie Lindeque, MD, PhD
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Musculoskeletal Oncology
Bone Infections, Specialized Training
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Clinical Interest for Patients
I specialize in orthopedic oncology, bone infection, and anterior hip replacement. I have vast experience with joint replacement infections. I am also specializing in Non Tuberculous Mycobacterium infection cryotherapy and minimally invasive techniques in tumor surgery.
My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
My interests include orthopedic oncology, bone infection, and anterior hip replacement.