CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Terry Harper, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Practice, Ob/Gyn-Maternal Fetal Medicine
Ob/Gyn-Maternal Fetal Medicine
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Board Certification
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Maternal and Fetal Health
- Women's Health
Clinical Interest for Patients
I enjoy all aspects of maternal and fetal medicine but my passions are:
1. Care of women after cancer treatment or with cancer in pregnancy
2. Preconception care for women with complex medical issues or prior poor pregnancy outcomes and care of women in a pregnancy after a loss
3. Early genetic diagnosis of fetal problems
I believe in empowering women and families to be involved in their care. I enjoy establishing relationships with families to ensure that all medical recommendations are consistent with a family's goals.
I consider the care of women a great privilege and work to provide comprehensive physical and mental wellness in pregnancies.