CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Amber Khanna, MD
Associate Professor, Medicine-Cardiology
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine - Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Board Certification
Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Critical Care
- Heart and Circulation
Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Congenital Heart Disease
Heart Valve Diseases
High Blood Pressure
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interest is teenagers and adults with congenital heart disease, from "simple" lesions such as atrial septal defects, to "complex" disease such as Fontan circulation. I also have expertise in connective tissue disorders such as Marfan syndrome and Loeys Dietz syndrome. Finally, I see many patients with pregnancy related heart disease.
I believe all patients should receive high quality care from a dedicated team of professionals.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and three young children. I also enjoy travelling, hiking, and reading.