CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Craig Hogan, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Hip Injuries and Disorders
Knee Injuries and Disorders
Leg Injuries and Disorders
- Emergency Care
- Urgent Care
Clinical Interest for Patients
I treat the full spectrum of hip and knee disorders with focus on arthritic conditions. This includes osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, post-traumatic arthritis, inflammatory arthritis and painful previous joint replacements. I am a fellowship trained adult reconstruction specialist with extensive knowledge in the above subjects.
I am currently a faculty member at the University of Colorado hospital and am actively participating in research and new physician education to help advance the field of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement.
I work with my patients on an individual basis to develop a care plan that suits their needs and desires. I firmly believe in treating the patient as a whole to enable them the best chance for recovering function and improving their quality of life.
I am a native of Colorado and enjoy being outdoors skiing, hiking, and camping to name a few. I also enjoy spending my free time with my wife and children in this beautiful state.