To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Richard Schulick, MD, MBA
Professor, Surgery-Surgical Oncology
Chair of Surgery
Director of the University of Colorado Cancer Center
Conditions & Treatments
Surgery, Board Certification
Surgical Oncology, Certificate
Advanced GI Surgery, Certificate
Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver)
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adrenal Diseases
Clinical Interest for Patients
Pancreas, Bile duct, Liver, Stomach, Adrenal, Sarcoma, and Cancer Surgery
I believe in taking excellent care of patients and their family during a very difficult time for them.