CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Saketh Guntupalli, MD
Associate Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gynecologic Oncology
Director-Division of Gynecologic Oncology
Karen M. Jennison Endowed Chair in Gynecologic Oncology
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology, Board Certification
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Endometriosis
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am trained to treat women with gynecologic cancers and pre-cancers. I have a special interest in minimally invasive surgical techniques including laparoscopy and Da Vinci assisted Robotic surgery.
I believe in a patient-centered view of care for women with cancer. We work together as a team and decide on a plan of care which conforms to the social and cultural needs of the many different patients that come into our practice. I firmly believe that patients should be given clear and prompt information about their conditions and believe that the most important part of this is an open line of communication.
My personal interests include tennis, basketball, foreign travel and national politics.