Jacinda Nicklas, MD, MPH/MSPH
Assistant Professor, Medicine-Internal Medicine
University Internal Medicine at Anschutz
1635 Aurora Ct
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Nutrition
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Obesity
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism - Weight Loss and Dieting
- Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include obesity, diabetes prevention and treatment, women's health, integrative medicine, and postpartum health.
My training in nutrition and integrative medicine allows me to take a unique approach to improving the health and wellness of my patients.
In my spare time I enjoy running, hiking, cooking, and reading.