CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
David Keller, MD
Vice Chair of Clinical Strategy and Transformation
Pediatrics, Board Certification
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am a general pediatrician interested in providing a medical home for patients and families, particularly those with special health care needs and mental health issues.
Child health comes from the positive interaction of biological, environmental and social factors. I believe that children do best when families and communities can partner with the health care team to address health needs in that context.
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, singing in choirs, bicycling, hiking and camping.
Member, Columbine Chorale;
Member, Chalice Singers, First Unitarian Society of Denver
I have extensive experience in addressing the social determinants of health, child advocacy, health reform, practice transformation and mental health integration at the practice and the population levels, and have spoken to medical and non-medical audiences on those topics in national and international forums.