To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Jennifer Holmes, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Community Medicine
CU 5280 OB/GYN
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Infertility / Fertility Treatment
Maternal and Fetal Health
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Breast Feeding
Women's Health - Contraception
Women's Health - Endometriosis
Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
I enjoy all aspects of general obstetrics and gynecology, including well woman care, contraception, abnormal pap smears, pregnancy and delivery, and minimally invasive surgery.
I believe in making the patient an equal partner with decision making in regards to their health and general well being. This is accomplished through good communication, education, and listening to my patients' concerns.