To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Austin Larson, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics-Clinical Genetics and Metabolism
Conditions & Treatments
Medical Genetics and Genomics - Clinical Genetics and Genomics (MD), Board Certification
Medical Genetics and Genomics - Medical Biochemical Genetics, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Genetic Conditions and Testing
Clinical Interest for Patients
Inherited metabolic diseases
Cooking, reading, hiking
Mitochondrial diseases, genomic testing, inherited metabolic diseases, newborn screening