To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Sarah Kinder, MD
Sr. Instructor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Child and Teen Health
Pediatric Diseases and Conditions
- Digestive System
Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism