CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Melanie Cree-Green, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics-Endocrinology
Director, Multi-Disciplinary PCOS clinic
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Endocrinology, Board Certification
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Child and Teen Health
Pediatric Diseases and Conditions
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
Clinical Interest for Patients
I see most pediatric endocrine conditions. I have a special interest in polycystic ovarian syndrome and oversee a special clinic for girls with this condition who are also overweight, to try to offer a complete treatment plan in 1-2 visits.
My overall philosophy is try to practice personalized medicine as much as possible, and make sure my recommended therapies are right for the medical condition, the patient and the family.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, running, snowboarding, gardening and photography.
I spend time supporting activities in the schools and for children's health.