CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Manali Kamdar, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine-Hematology
Clinical Director of Lymphoma Services
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine - Hematology and Oncology, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
Blood and Marrow Transplant
Leukemia (Adult Chronic)
Dr Manali Kamdar completed her medical school training in Mumbai, India. Subsequently, she underwent residency training in Internal Medicine at the East Carolina University in North Carolina. She chose to stay at ECU for her Hematology and Oncology Fellowship where she also served as one of the Chief Fellows. She then completed another Fellowship in Blood and Marrow transplantation at Stanford University.
In November 2014 she joined the Division of Hematology at the University of Colorado and is presently the Clinical Director of Lymphoma Services. She is a clinical researcher in malignant hematology with a focus on lymphomas and autologous transplantation. She conducts clinical trials with novel agents and or chemotherapy with the hope of improving outcomes in the field of lymphoproliferative malignancies.