To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Linda Fudge, Au.D
Conditions & Treatments
Audiology - Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Hearing Loss
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Tinnitus
i am dedicated to improving hearing health. I have traveled to China and Mexico to assist in hearing outreach programs in orphanages, hospitals and high schools. Locally, have volunteered in numerous community health fairs, senior centers and developmental disability activities.
Variety of topics related to Audiology: Amplification and assistive listening devices, hearing and hearing.