CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Conditions & Treatments
Cardiology - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Board Certification
Cardiology, Board Certification
Cardiology - Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
National Board of Echocardiography, Board Certification
- Heart and Circulation
Clinical Interest for Patients
Heart failure requiring care beyond the usual medications, with options ranging from implantation of a pulmonary artery pressure monitor to better manage fluid balance, to evaluation for left ventricular assist device (LVAD) and/or heart transplant. I am developing a program for Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction and we are exploring novel approaches for this condition. I also enjoy working with patients after LVAD and heart transplant, with a specific interest in transplant rejection and hemodynamic studies. I am the Principal Investigator for clinical trials involving stem cells in ischemic heart disease (CardiAMP Heart Failure trial), heart rate modulation in non-ischemic cardiomyopathy (PROBE-IT) and the CardioMEMS Post-Approval Study.
Implantable Pulmonary Artery Pressure monitoring, Cardiomyopathy, Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction, Heart Transplant, Mechanical Circulatory Support